You know those strange people who journal almost every single day? I'm one of them :) At the beginning of every year I reread my journals from the previous year. This year it was good to remember and reflect on my first full year as a photographer and business owner. 2010 was a wild ride. Reliving the year by reading my journal left me feeling a little dizzy from all that happened, and very very grateful.
- I'm so very grateful for the lessons I learned both hard and easy.
- I'm thankful for my family and friends who supported me on the roller coaster ride; especially those who provided queso or chocolate!
- I'm thankful for amazing peers and mentors who encourage me, coach me, and give me a reality check or two when I need it.
- I'm really grateful for all of my clients, I had some phenomenal ones in 2010.
- And I'm very thankful for you dear blog reader. It would be awfully lonely without you reading the bloggy blog and leaving me comments!
I'm mostly excited and occasionally overwhelmed when I think about 2011. I know it's got some amazing things in store. I also know there will be plenty of I-need-a-double-chocolate-hot-fudge-ice-cream-brownie-sundae kind of days too. Either way, I know the best is yet to come.
And because every post is better with a picture, here's my way of remembering my favorite time of the year!