It's that time again! Here's a peek into my life these days.
- I’m developing a real soft spot for the city of Fort Worth, in no small part due to the Trinity Trails!
- BIKES! I feel like a kid again cruising along on 2 wheels. Simple pleasures :)
- This view could be part of the reason I’m falling for Funky Town
- Right Now Media is like the Netflix of Christian Bible Study, and it is F-R-E-E! Listening to short snippets has been just the thing to make chores like dishwashing go waaaaay faster.
- Friends since college days, haven’t seen face to face in years, love that we could be reunited earlier this year at her mom’s 60th birthday celebration.
- Shared on this blog post how much The Best Yes has been speaking to my soul!
- A friend invited me along to volunteer at Dwell with Dignity….so of course I had to take a selfie ;). Seriously, such a unique organization where you can use your creative talents to volunteer…..
- Case in point, we worked on creating this collage of the Dallas skyline to decorate their latest install
- This year is a time for change in so many ways, so it’s completely fitting that this is the cover of my current journal.
- Did I mention change? So these moving boxes helped me pack up my humble abode. Shout out to my awesome friends and fam for lending muscles!
- You know you have “roomie-d up” when you move in to your new place and fresh flowers are waiting for you in your new room :)
- Hooray! Lis Wiehl’s latest is available on Audible making drive time much more pleasant.
- For the first time in a while, I’m trying out a specific Bible Reading Plan. Thank you Bible Gateway for making it so simple. If anyone has a plan they love, do share!
- Aaaaaaand exciting news; I’m an auntie!!! Don’t you love how I snuck that in there on the sly ;)
- Benefits of teaching? Field Trips! The Art and Photography students recently visited the Jackson Pollock exhibit Blind Spots at the Dallas Museum of Art, such an honor to see up close the work of a painter with significant impact.
- Speaking of teaching, these are the wonderful ladies I get to work alongside every day.